Christmas card with critters

Hello everyone!
Today i made another Christmas Card!

The critters are from the ''Create a smile'' -''Poppin' over'' stamp set! The santa hat i made myself, to have a bit of Christmas theme.I color them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers , and the hats are colored with Stabilo markers!
For the background i use the snowflakes and stars from ''efco''- ''Winter time''stamp set and i inked them with silver ink. The sentiment and the gifts are from ''Scrapberry's '' - ''Happy holidays'' stamp set.
Since i like very much stitch all around edge the card but i dont have a Big Shot yet , i did it myself using the cutting knife!
I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by . Have a great day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop