Faux Stitches Card

Hello everyone!
 I have made another card using Create a Smile stamps - Poppin over. And if you didnt knew Create a Smile have free shipping until 2 January :)


I made 2 mini envelops and put the critters from Poppin over stamp set which i tried to color ''without lines'' , well this was my first attempt . I used gold ink (this was the lightes ink that i had) to stamp my critters on a watercolor paper then i colored them using Stabilo Markers.
To finish the card i used some sequins.
With this card i participate to Challenge up your life : Stitches
Thanks for stopping by !
Have a nice day


 



Comments

  1. Dear Alexandra, thanks for sharing this super sweet card with us over at Challenge up your life! Have a good start into 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Super cute. I love the fox.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop