Some bunny

Hello everyone!
I am sharing today another card with the cute stamp set from Mama Elephant - Honey Bunny.
For this card I used the Puffy Cloud Borders dies from Lawn Fawn to create the clouds for the bunnies to sit, used some pattern paper from my stash to create the sky and the bunnies are colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
To finish up the card I added the sentiment from the same stamp set and added some stars.
Thank you for stopping by today ! Have a great day!
With this card I participate to Task for Two Tuesday - Challenge#38 Musterpapier!

Comments

  1. Woooow! Once again a super awesome card - totally beautiful! Thank you for participating, Alexandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, your Card is peeerfect! Nothing is sweater than these bunnys, this Die is perfect and I looove your hole card! Thank you sooo much for joining our little task ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop