Hello Spring!

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend , for me was quite nice cause I got the chance too make some card. One of them is a Spring themed card.

For this card I used a digital stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs which you can find here digital stamps .I just find this bunny so cute, and I had so much fun coloring him. I printed on watercolor paper and then colored with Stabilo markers . For the basket I did some partial die cutting and the grass is die cut with Lawn Fawn - Grassy Border.
The ''Hello'' sentiment is from Create a Smile - Your View and for the ''Spring'' I used Upper Alphabet Soup from Memory Box.
To finish up the card I added some flower for the grass that I made with some punch that I had in my stash.
Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a great day!
With this card I am participating to Monthly Challenge- March 2016- Gerda Steiner Designs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop