Happy Birthday watercolor card

Hello everyone!
Finally finished my watercolor card that I started the other days and wanted to share with you.
On a watercolor paper I painted some stripes with Stabilo Markers and with my brush tried to lend them. Then from the Create a Smile - Happy Days I took the word happy and embossed with white embossing powder .
The word birthday is also from Create a Smile - Cool cuts. To finish the card I added some gold confetti and adhere the panel on a piece of fun foam to give a bit of dimension!
And that is my card for today! Thank you for stopping by !
Have a great day!
                                                Create a Smile - April


Comments

  1. Love your water-coloured background Alexandra - great card.
    Thanks for playing along and celebrating our 7th birthday with us at Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop