Coffee first!

Hello everyone!
 Today I am sharing another card using Served up stamp set from Create a smile! I made this card thinking at those mornings when we wake up and all we need is a good coffee!
I am not using very often craft cardstock but I think that for this card is just perfect! Also I was inspired by the challenge that is on Create a Smile facebook group!
I stamped the hippo and colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the background is created using embossing powder and the letters from sentiment are from Memory Box Uppercase alphabet soup!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great Monday!
With this card I participate to May Challenge Create a Smile
                                                Let's create a smile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop