Thinking of summer

Hello everyone!
As you can see from the title i am thinking of summer! Here in Germany the weather is not very springy :) is more like autumn and i surely want the summer to come a bit faster! And the Fusion Card Challenge has such a inspiring theme for they currently challenge. And my card is :
One of my very stamps set that i bought was from efco -Beach and i think that this is the very first time that i use it... I colored the images with Stabilo markers on watercolor paper and wanted to create a under water scene . For the water i used Salty ocean distress ink and for my polaroid frame i used pattern paper from my stash !
The sentiment is from Avery Elle - Woodland wonders, and i finished the card adding some sequins from Pretty pink posh!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
With this card i participate to Fusion Card Challenge

Comments

  1. Haha! Your happy crabs make me smile! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that my crabs made you smile Michelle ! :) thank you for stopping by ! have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop