Snuggle Bunnies

Hello everyone !
I am stopping by to share a card that I made for the current My Favorite Things sketch challenge!
For this card I used the stamp set Snuggle Bunnies , and I must say I love this stamp set. It's so cute !!
And for this card I have a little story :) Me and my kids we like very much Mr. Bean cartoons :) and recently we saw a the one were Mr. Bean puts Teddy into a airplane toy and plays with him in park but sadly Teddy flies too far away , and Mr. Bean is sad and wait for Teddy to come back :)
So my card was inspired by those cartoons:)
I colored the cute critters with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and inked the back panel with green ink and Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink  to create  my scene! I added foam tape to create a bit of dimension!
I Finished my card adding Pretty Pink Posh and some glossy accents for the balloon !
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop