Cloudy sky ink blending

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share a card that I made using Hog Heaven from MFT. I was so glad that I got the chance to use this stamp set I just find it adorable

For my card today I was inspired by the sketch on MFT Sketch Challenge .My idea for this card was to create a scene were the little pig with wings is in love with the cute piggy girl , and every time he see her his is very happy

To create my background I used Simon Says Stamp inks : Lucky(green) , High Dive (blue ) and Teeny Bikini(pink) . The stencil for the clouds I made it from Lawn Fawn Cloudy Borders Die and just cut it from a piece of cardstock and inked with a sponge.

I wanted the part of Heaven to have a different color and in my mind Heaven must have pink puffy clouds :) The sentiment is from the same stamp set and my critters are colored with Stabilo Markers on watercolor paper !

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely weekend!

 Challenges Simon Says Stamp - Things with wings
                     MFT Sketch Challenge 290

Comments

  1. such a sweet card! your ink blending is fabulous!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop