Distress inks Lifting

Hello everyone!

I saw the Distress lifting technique a while ago on Jennifer McGuire YouTube Channel and I wanted to give it a try!
I got the Clustered Leaves cling stamp from Create a Smile and thought that was the perfect time to try the technique.
I inked the panel with Salty Ocean , Mermaid Lagoon , Peacock Feathers  then inked the Clustered Leaves stamp with Versa Mark and embossed with clear embossing powder .

Then I took a brush and with clean water I tried to remove some of the ink, the dried with a paper towel and let it air dry.

I wanted to keep the card simple and just added a sentiment from Avery Elle - Woodland Wonders
Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop