Easy ink blending color blocking card

Hello everyone

I want to share a card that I made and was inspired by the challenge on Tic - Tac -Toe Challenge and I used Word Dies - Sparkle- Color blocking.
For my card I masked the portions that I wanted to ink blend and just added my colors creating colr blocking! The pink ink is from Simon Says Stamp - Teeny Bikini and the black one is just a black ink from my stash.
For the word die I used Fancy Hello from Poppy stamps and to add a bit of dimension I cut 2 from white cardstock and adhered to the gold glitter cardstock .
To finish up my card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and added some foam tape to the panel and adhered to my card base .
Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a lovely day!



Comments

  1. This is so beautiful Alexandra! I love how you created your blocks of color with ink blending! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop