Hey Landlubber

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share a very cute and fun card with you!

This weekend I got my order from Create a Smile and I made this interactive card !
Is my first spinning card that I made , but I found that I easy and very fun too make!


The cute koalas are from the stamp set All hands on deck from Create a Smile and I color them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers!
For the front panel I stamped the pirate flag with Versamark on kraft but didn't use any embossing powder since I just wanted a ton on ton impression!

 The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I embossed with white WOW embossing powder.
To finish up my card  I added some enamel stickers from Create a Smile and inked blended the interior of my card with High Dive ink from Simon Says Stamp!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop