Let's snuggle our worries away - fall colors

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I write a blog post but in the last time I was having some inspiration problems and with my husband vacation my brain was in vacation mood :)
But it's so good to craft again and too post again on my blog.
My inspiration for my card today was the sketch challenge from MFT challenge blog .
For my card I used MFT Hybrid black ink to stamp my critters onto watrecolor paper. The background is create using Stabilo markers and I wanted to give my card a fall touch so I used orange , red, brown and a bit of green for my colors.
The critters are colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers  and because I wanted them to play with leaves and I added some which I die cut with Create a Smile - Pocket Tag and inked them with red and orange ink.
To finish up I added my frame and my sentiment which are adhered with foam tape! And of course I could not skip adding some Pretty Pink Posh sequins!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

                   MFT Sketch Challenge #297 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop