Sending Hedgehugs

Hello everyone!

I am so glad that I got the chance to play again with the MFT Happy Hedgehogs stamps set and today I am sharing a card that I made for the challenge on MFT blog .

For my card I used as guide the sketch provided for the challenge and stamped the hedgehog then mask him and took some ink pads from my stash trying to create a autumn scene.
I colored the hedgy with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and also I added some leaves and acorn from Harvest Buddies stamp set. The sentiment is from Happy Hedgehogs stamp set.
To finish up I added foam tape on my front panel and attached to my card base , for a little sparkle I added Pretty Pink Posh sequins and my card was done!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Challenges  MFT Sketch Challenge
                   Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Comments

  1. This is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    PS my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kuni! Can't wait to participate on your challenge blog! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. That's a gorgeous card. Love the inked background seen from one side of the card front. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop