Winter cardmaking series 2016 - Day 7

Hello everyone!

I have a card to share with you today and it's also day 7 of my wintercardmaking series !

For this card I decided to make a shaker card and the digi stamp that I used is from Gerda Steiner Designs.

I made also a YouTube were I am showing the entire process of making this card.



The supplies that I used for this card are :
Gerda Steiner Designs digital stamp
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Fake snow
Distress inks : Salty Ocean , Mermaid Lagoon
Lawn Fawn : Forest border die cut
MFT Jingle all the way stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Gold embossing Powder
Create a smile - enamel stickers.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Challenges
Gerda Steiner Designs - Monthly Challenge
Gerda Steiner Designs -Share your design

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop