Winter cardmaking series day 2

Hello everyone

Today is day 2 of my winter cardmaking series and I wanted to share the card with you .
I started by die cutting 2 panels and from 1 of them I used Forest Border die from Lawn Fawn to die cut my tree border.
Next I used Simon Says Stamp - Lucky ink to ink the trees to add a bit of interest to the scene.
I started to ink the second panel with Distress inks: Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers. When my background was dried I used Versa mark ink to stamp the Snow Flurry stamp from Create a smile and used Wow embossing powder .

The critters are from Cool Buddies stamp set from Create a smile and I color them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
Sentiment is from Your View stamp set from Create a smile.
To finish my card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop