Diorama card ft. Craftin Desert Divas stamps


Hello everyone!

Today I want to stop by and share with you a card that I made using the new stamp set Somebunny from Craftin Desert Divas .

This is the first time I am making a diorama card and I have also a video were I show the process.


I stamped and colored the images from Somebunny stamp set then fussy cut them.

Next I created the panels from diorama card and ink them using Distress inks . Die cut some grass and adhered everything down . More details you can see in the video that I made .


Thank you so much  for stopping by! Have a great day!





Supplies

Craftin Desert Divas Somebunny stamp set
Outdoor Landscape 2 dies

Scene Builder dies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop