Sending extra warm wishes

Hello everyone!

sharing this card that I made for the daily post


To create this card I started by die cutting 2 panels using Fancy frame dies . One I needed for the background which is created using Distress inks, and the other panel I die cut again in order to create  a frame.


After the background was complete dried I stamped the sentiment using Versa Mark ink and White embossing powder.
The cute lemurs are from Snow Day Stamp set and are colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

Also I colored some stars and the moon from Magical unicorns stamp set .

I adhered everything using liquid glue and for the frame I used foam tape to add a bit of dimension to my card.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!



Supplies

Fancy Frame Dies

Snow Day

Magical unicorns

Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop