Waving hello

Hello everyone!

sharing today a card that I made using stamps from Lawn Fawn and dies from Craftin Desert Divas.


For this card I started by ink blending the colors into the background and for that I used Distress inks  : Mermaid Lagoon , Peacock Feather and Salty ocean.

Next I die cut the stars and adhered the acetate for the shaker card.

The images are from Mermaid for you stamp set from Lawn Fawn and I colored them using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


I adhered the images using glue dots and added foam tape to create the shaker. The sequins are from Craftin Desert divas and added them in every star .

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Supplies 




Lawn Fawn - Mermaid for you stamp set 

Treat bag die ( the star die)

Fancy frame dies

Arizona skies sequins


Mermaid Lagoon sequins








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop