Coffee Trolls - coffee shop

Hello everyone!

 I want to share a card that i made using the oh so adorable Coffee trolls stamp set that will be available on 06/23


For this card I started by die cutting the main panel using Fancy frame dies and then inking the background using Peacock feathers distress ink.

For the grass I used Outdoor Landscape 2 dies and Mowed lawn distress ink .

After the pieces for the scene were ready I started coloring the adorable trolls using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and fussy cut them.
Adhered everything using a combination of foam tape and liquid glue and my scene was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have  a lovely day!


Supplies 

Fancy Frame dies


Outdoor landscape 2 dies

Coffee trolls 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop