Birthday party decorations using digital stamps and dies

Hello everyone!

Sharing today some party decoration ideas.
Recently my son turn out 2 and I really wanted to used my stamps and dies to create his party decor .
Is my first time attempting on something like this , but hope you like how it turned out!

Here is how the treat bags turned out , this were made for the kids participating on the birthday party .
For them I used the  Treat bag die   from Craftin Desert Divas and the Ahoy, matey digital stamp




Next I made some more decorations using Shiver me timbers and Treasure hunt digital stamps both from Craftin Desert Divas new July release.


Also created a banner using Shaker tag dies  and Pirate pal , Treasure hunt digital stamps. Also write it myself  ''Happy Birthday Max'' using a Versa Mark pen and Simon Says Stamp embossing powder , and inked the tags using Distress inks .




And that's all that I made for Max birthday, and here is how the cake looked like.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!



****Supplies****

  Treat bag die

Ahoy, matey digital stamp


Shiver me timbers digital stamp

Treasure hunt digital stamps

Shaker tag dies

Pirate pal digital stamp

Comments

  1. The pictures look amazing! My son’s birthday is coming up and I’m looking for some inspiration to plan a really special celebration for his 5th birthday. We’re looking at the best DC wedding venuesand I want this to be a memorable event for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! And Happy birthday to your son! Indeed as parents we want that their birthdays to be amazing ! Hope he will have an awesome party ! Happy Holidays

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop