Pop up card tutorial using Craftin Desert Divas Stamps

Hello everyone!

 today sharing a card that I made using the adorable Coffee Wizards stamp set which was part of the new June release , and which I absolutely adore.


For this card I have a video on how you can very easy recreate this type of pop- up card .
First I started by creating the pop up part were I took 2 note cards and just cut one slightly smaller than the other.
Then I inked the smaller card using Distress inks in order to create a wall background .


Next I cut the pop up parts and started coloring the critters using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, and fussy cut everything.
Last step was stamping the sentiment and adhered everything done using liquid glue! 





Supplies

Coffee Wizards


Glossy accents
Black Gelly Roll Medium Point Pen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop