Thank you card

Hello everyone!

DT Alexandra here stopping by to share a card that I made using ScrapBerry's - To my best friend stamp set


For this card I started by stamping the images from the stamp set using Distress ink Antique linen , I wanted to create a no line coloring using Polychromos pencils. 
Also didn't wanted my scene to be plain and I also stamped additional images from the set in order to create a background .

Next I colored the images starting by using a light hand and slowly building the colors. I am still new to color pencils and really need to practice more but I like how this card turned out and I hope you like it too .


And since this card is pretty much a one layer card I added some sequins and adhered the panel to the card base using foam tape for a bit of dimension !

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

 
Supplies 




 

Glossy accents

Foam tape

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop