Creating a custom background using Craftin Desert Divas products

Hello everyone!

DT Ale here sharing a custom background that I made using stamp sentiments . For this card today I am using some of the new stamps from October release and I am picking some of the sentiments that I think will work for my background.


I started by stamping the sentiments all over the background to create a sort of pattern. After  the background was the way I wanted I die cut it using Crazy stitched frame dies



Next I wanted to adhere my images which are from Oh what fun stamp set  and coloured with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers , but since the background was pretty busy I die cut the label shape using Fancy stitched label dies  and ink it using Salty Ocean distress ink .

Now I am ready to adhere the images using foam tape to add a bit of dimension and to finish up I added some Shimmer sequins  and my card was done !
Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a lovely day !






Supplies 

Angel kisses stamp set ( sentiments )



Holiday hugs stamp set (sentiments )


Nice list stamp set (sentiments )


Oh what fun stamp set


Crazy stitched frame dies


Fancy stitched label dies


 Shimmer sequins









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop