How to create snow backgrounds

Hello everyone!

 sharing some very easy ways to create a snowy background without using stamps .


Here is how I created the card and tag :
I started by die cutting the panel and the tag using Craftin Desert Divas - Fancy frame dies and Craftin Desert Divas - Shaker tag dies


Next I prepared my background and tag using Distress inks and ink blended the colors into paper ,I order to create the sky for the snowy scene 



Stamped the sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas - Holiday sweaters using Versa Mark ink and embossed using gold embossing powder .



I started with the tag and just added a few dots using the Snow Marker and the heat set it using the heat gun and here is the result 


And next for the card background I used Versa mark pen and white embossing powder 


And my tag and card were almost done : I added some images from Craftin Desert Divas - Holiday sweaters and from Craftin Desert Divas - Holiday hugs stamp set

Hope this little tutorial inspired you to create some snowy backgrounds for your winter cards . Thank you so much for stopping by today ! Have a lovely day 


Supplies 

Holiday Hugs stamp set

Holiday Sweaters stamp set


Fancy frame dies



Shaker tag dies


Snow marker


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop