Shaker tag

Hello again !
I had a bit of time today and I wanted to share what I made this morning :)
I thought that for the Valentine's Day I must do a shaker card and here it is.
Using the heart die cuts from Lawn Fawn I cut some heart from 2 shades of pink cardstock. The letters are from Memory Box Upper Soup Alphabet which I colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.
This was a very fun and easy tag to make .
With this card I participate to Tag You're it! # 40 and I was inspired to create this tag when I saw the theme that the DT used for the challenge #40
Thank you for stopping by ! Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Cute shaker tag! Thanks for playing along at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, shakers are a favorite of mine! I love this tag filled with sweet hearts! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good shaker project! Happy Valentine's Day, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag for Valentines Day. I like how you made the sentiment. Thank you for joining the challenge at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it ! Thank you for stopping by Kelly!

      Delete
  5. Such a great shaker tag love all those little hearts. Thanks for joining us over at tag You're IT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this little shaker is wonderful! Love the bitty hearts and the clean design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop