Black and white

  Hello everyone
I'm stopping by to share a black and white with a pop of color card today!
Using the heart die from Lawn Fawn I cut from red felt the hearts. For the back panel I used a brush and black Stabilo marker to make some splatters. For the white front panel I used the little dot from Lawn Fawn - Snow Day to create a polka dot design.
The sentiment is from Create a Smile - Your View and to finish up my card I added some mini half perles.
Thank you for stopping by today ! Have a great day!
With this card I participate to Lawnscaping Challenge: Color Splash

Comments

  1. Great card i love the clean style. Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate for stopping by ! Have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop