Cute Monster

Hello everyone !
Just finished a cute card and wanted to share with you. I got a very nice free digi stamp from Useless Trinkets and wanted to make a Easter card :)
For my back panel I used a technique that Birka from Mit Herz und Schere did here and that is using stencils and embossing powder to create a nice background.
The monster I colored with Stabilo Markers and for my tag I used some green and yellow to match the whole design . The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Honey Bunny stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!
With this card I am participating to Task for Two Tuesday- tag it!

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card :-) And its so interesting to follow your link to see, which post from me I will find there.. hihi.. so, I would love to see more from this background.... but I think it is perfect :-) I also love your bunnymonster-Tag :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the colors were too light :) could not get a very good photo:) but in real life it turn great :) Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah! It's Fluffy Gustav, awesooooome!! Just like your card - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop