Friendship Blooms, vellum coloring card

Hello everyone!
I hope you all having a great day! I wanted to share with you another coloring vellum card that I made.
 I took the flower from Friendship Blooms from Simon Says Stamp and embossed with white embossing powder on vellum. For coloring the flowers I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and color the back of vellum.
I adhere the vellum on a white panel and then added some dimension using fun foam. For the sentiment I used Fancy Hello from Poppy stamps which I die cut from gold glitter cardstock and then 4 times from white cardstock to have dimension.
Thank you for stopping by ! Have a great day!
With this card I participate to CAS on Sunday- Flowers
                                                Simon Says Stamp Wednesday- Anything goes
                                               

Comments

  1. Oh my, this is stunning, Alexandra. I like the stamp and the colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop