You are unforgettable

Hello everyone!
This weekend I got a bit of time so I got chance to craft a bit ! Here is what I made
I find this elephants just too cute I could make all day card with them! Using the sketch from MFT challenge blog I imagined a scene were a elephant sits and waits for his friend thinking that he forget him ,but his friend is coming carried away by the wind and says that he is  ''unforgettable''.
The clouds die cut is from Lawn Fawn - Puffy Clouds Borders and the grass is also cut with a Lawn Fawn - Grassy Border which I ink blended with green the colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers . The clouds are inked with Salty Ocean Distress ink . The cute elephants are from MFT- Adorable Elephants which are colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
                                                 
For this card I wanted my sentiment to finish inside the card, the sentiment from the front panel is from Create a Smile - Poppin over , and the one from inside is from MFT.
To finish up my card I added some half perles.
With this card I participate to MFT - Sketch challenge
                                               




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop