Let's snuggle our worries away

Hello everyone!
I want to share with you a card that a made this weekend. This card is inspired by my boys! They love to swing , so when I saw the Snuggle Bunnies for MFT I knew that is the perfect stamp set for my card.
They are 5 and 4 years old and most of the time we are dressing them in the same way, that's why I also colored the T-shirt from bunnies in the same colors using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
The background is created using Distress inks : Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon

The sentiment is also from the same stamp set ! To add a bit of dimension to my card I used some foam tape.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop