Masculine Happy Birthday card!

Hello everyone!

Since yesterday was the birthday of my husband I wanted to make him a card. I am not very good at making masculine cards and I wanted to be something different.
And I found my inspiration on Instagram : krumspring_ Maria is doing the most wonderful triangle doodling :)
After struggling with my triangles I could find a pattern that I liked and I colored with Stabilo Markers on watercolor paper
 
The sentiment is from Create a smile Happy days which is embossed with white embossing powder from WOW, and added some foam tape to pop up the sentiment!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Challenge Seize the birthday- Anything goes!

Comments

  1. Alexandra I think this is stunning, I bet your husband loved it!! Beautiful colors and the big bold happy is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Colleen! He did love it ! I was so happy:) Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Lovely colours and striking sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop