Hello there

Hello everyone!

I hope you all having a great day! I wanted to stop by to share a cared that I made for Task for Two Tuesday which has the theme : Banners

I got this stamp set ''Oh happy day'' from Simon Says Stamp a while ago but didn't had the chance to use it.
I stamped some feathers in gold and some are stamped with High Dive ink from Simon Says Stamp.

To add a bit of interest I inked with the same High Dive my card and then added all the details.
The banner I adhered with foam tape to have a bit of dimension. To finish up I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins, and my card was ready!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Challenge Task for two Tuesday

Comments

  1. Wow, yourcar dis ADORABLE! Rellay! I should do more often cards with feathers! Rellay prety! Thank you soo much for joining our Task-Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop