Rainbow butterflies

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a card that I made the other days , but didn't had chance to share earlier! For this card I was inspired by the challenge from Virginia Lu which is ''All about colors''.
I am a big fan of watercoloring lately so my butterflies which are from Avery Elle - Butterflies are embossed with white embossing powder and colored on watercolor paper with Stabilo Markers.
For the background I used Simon says stamp hybrid inks to created a rainbow effect. The sentiment is from Altenew -Beautiful day.
To have a bit of dimension for the butterflies I added to their wings some foam tape. And to finish up I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins .
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!



Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card, so soft and eye catching. Love the colours you blended and your wonderful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All about Colors” Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop