Best friends are the best

Hello everyone!

 I want to share with you a card that I made with the freebie from Task for two Tuesday challenge blog.
This little critters are just so cute ! I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and the background is created with Salty Ocean distress ink and a green ink from my stash.


For the frame I used a stamp set from Craft Sensations and fussy cut it.
To finish up my card I added my sentiment also freebie from Task for two Tuesday blog and added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Challenge   Task for two Tuesday Freebie Freunde

Comments

  1. Hi :-) your card is soo pretty :-) i love this wood-frame-image :-) perfect for my four little friends :-) and the hole card is really beautiful! thank you sooo much for beeing with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! and for your lovely comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop