Hello Friend

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to share with you a card that I  made this weekend. Sometimes we like to keep all the little pieces of cardstock but this can be overwhelming if you don't use those pieces like I was doing :) but this weekend I decided to take those pieces and stamp some images and just color. Then coloring I had a idea about how I wanted my card to look like. And because I am participating to a monthly challenge from Germany I will also try to write in german :)

Hallo Ihr Lieben ,
Heute ich will euch zeigen die karte das habe ich gemacht dieses Wochenende mit stempel von MFT, und das passt zum thema Herbst .
I often look on Pinterest to see color combination and now I found the one I am using for my main panel. I really like how this turned out. I used Memento Dew Drops inks to ink blend my panel and then I added my critters which are from MFT  - Harvest Buddies which are colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers! To make the critters a bit interesting I added some Glossy Accents on the eyes and nose!
To finish up I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and added some foam tape to my panel to add a bit of dimension!

Dann hoffe ich, es hat euch gefallen. Habt eine tolle Woche, alles Liebe.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely week!

                    Stempelküche- Der Herbst ist da
                    Task for two Tuesday- Autumn colors

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us at Stempelküche-Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop