Have a magical winter

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to share a card  that I made for my first Winter Cardmaking series 2016. I also made my first video on my YouTube channel showing how I did this card! !
For this card I used some  Lawn Fawn stamps : Frosty Fairy Friends for the fairy and the sentiment and Snow Day for the trees which are stamped with Simon Says Stamp Willow ink. For the sky I used Distress inks : Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon.
The little houses are die cut using Craft Emotions Snow globe with houses, and the fairy is colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers!
To finish up my card I added some Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling clear sequins!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop