Winter cardmaking series 2016 - Day 13

Hello everyone!

Today is day 13 of the Winter cardmaking series and for my card today I used the stamp set from Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends and colored the little fairy and the present using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

Then I stamped the images from Deck the halls stamp set from Lawn Fawn using Lucky ink from Simon Says Stamp then ink blended High dive ink from Simon Says Stamp and also Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink.

Then I used the stamp set from Avery Elle - Woodland Wonderland to add my sentiment which is stamped using Versa Mark and Wow embossing powder.
To finish my card I added some half perles too look like berries and adhere everything using foam tape .


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop