Winter cardmaking series - Day 17

Hello everyone!

For the day 17 of the Winter cardmaking series I created a scene using stamps from Lawn Fawn.
For this card I stamped the trees from Snowy day stamp set from Lawn Fawn using Simon Says Stamp - Lucky ink and Willow ink and the critters from Snow cool and colored them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.

After that I cut a hill and adhered some of the trees and some also added a layer vellum to soften the green from the trees.

I adhered the other critters and images and in the end I also added a frame to ground my scene. The sentiment is stamped and embossed using Simon Says Embossing Powder , and to finish the card I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh .

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop