Kiss the frog!

Hello everyone !
I wanted to share with you a card that I made for my first daily post at Craftin Desert Divas blog !

For my card I used one of the newest digital stamps from Craftin Desert Divas - Princess kissing a frog which I colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers !
For the background I used Fancy frames dies and used 2 different sizes, which I inked using Distress inks.


The sentiment is from the Panda Pals stamp set .


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies
                                                             Princess kissing the frog
               

                                                                        Panda pals

Fancy frame dies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop