Valentines Day cardmaking series 2016

Hello everyone!

So happy to share with you that I am starting another series on my blog and YouTube channel featuring Valentines day cards.

And here is the first card I did
I used this absolute adorable digi stamps from Craftin Desert Divas  to create a pop up card.

I didn't show the coloring for this images just because I wanted to show you how I made the pop up element without using dies .
The images are colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers and for background I ink blended Mermaid Lagoon ink and Cracked Pistachio distress inks



Supplies

Craftin Desert Divas
Sweetheart be mine
Build A scene
Say it Big

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop