Cute llamas

Hello everyone!

sharing a card that I made using Llama tell you stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.


For this card I started by stamping the cute llama image from Llama tell you stamp set using Distress ink Antique Linen to have soft lines and then I started coloring them Using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers in order to achieve a no line coloring effect .


I stamped the image multiple times and for the once hiding behind I used Post it notes to create a mask.

The sentiment is from the same stamp set . Since I have such a busy panel I wanted the card to be simple so the only thing that I did was to add foam tape to the panel to have a bit of dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


***Supplies***








                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop