Have a wonderful day

Hello everyone!

sharing my first card that I made for Cards und More Shop blog


For this card I started to stamp the little images from ScrapBerry's - My little bear with cupcakes using White embossing powder and Versa Mark ink , and heat seat using a  heat tool .

Next is ink blending step : for this I used Distress inks Antique linen and Worn lipstick.


Next I stamped the image from ScrapBerry's - My little bear with cupcakes and colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and adhered everything using foam tape!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


***Supplies***


ScrapBerry's - My little bear with cupcakes stamp set
Distress inks Antique linen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop