It's your day

Hello everyone!

sharing a card that I made using ScrapBerry's - Fairy Birthday stamp set.


For this card I started by inking the background using Distress ink Seedless Preserves. Next I stamped the fairy and the colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


When the coloring was done I added some details using color pencils and added a bit of sparkle to her wings.

The sentiment is from the same stamp set , and to finish my card I added some sequins.
Because the card was one layer I wanted to add a bit of dimension so I added some foam tape on the panel and adhered to the card base.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

***Supplies***

                                                            ScrapBerry's - Fairy Birthday

                                                          Mini Distress ink - Seedless Preserves
                                                        Foam tape 2mm




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop