Stormy weather shaker card

Hello everyone !

DT Ale here today sharing a shaker card that I made using stamps and dies from Craftin Desert Divas


To start this card I colored a piece of watercolor paper using Distress inks and then I used the Fancy frame dies to create the shaker part.

Next I colored the cute images from Stormy weather stamp set using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and fussy cut them leaving a white border around.


I also cut a piece of vellum to create the water and then I start assembling the shaker part. I adhered 2 layers of foam tape so the sequins have enough space to shake, also stamped the sentiment inside and glue the rainbow and the clouds.
The duck and frog I attached the on front of the acetate and my card was done! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day

Supplies 


Stormy weather stamp set
Fancy frame dies
Mermaid Lagoon sequins



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop