Inlaid dies - MFT Camp Create

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today to share a card that I made using My Favorite Things stamps and dies , and also this card was inspired by Day 1 of Camp Create


For this card I started by inking the background using Distress ink and then die cut the heart using Abstract Heart die from MFT , and also die cut the heart from glitter cardstock.

Next I started inlaying the pieces of cardstock back into place . Now I wanted my heart to be a type of balloon so the cute elephant from Adorable elephants stamp set can hang from balloon :) .
For coloring the elephant I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


For the sentiment I used Thank you from the same stamp set and white emboss it on black cardstock, added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and my card was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day! 

With this card I am going to participate to Camp Create Day 1 - Inlaid made easy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop