Ocean themed pop up book

Hello everyone!

DT Ale here today sharing a fun way to you your stamps and dies! When I was little I was always fascinated by pop up books, I though they were magical . So what I am sharing today is an easy way to create your own pop up book using stamps and dies.


To start my card I stamped and colored all the images I used and then die cut all the elements I needed for my scene!

I wanted to have a summer themed card so I used Jawsome stamp set , Treasure hunt digital stamp , and Summer days digital stamp

For the die cuts I used Ocean border dies and Scene builder dies


Now to create the actual pop up book I started by inking the inside of a kraft card base using Distress ink to create the idea of sand , the I adhered the borders that I already die cut .

Next I added the images using glue dots and also adhered the clouds and the sun using acetate to make them look like they are in the sky . And so my pop up book was done.
This was just a page on my book, I will sure make some more .


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!



Jawsome stamp set


Summer days digital stamps


Treasure hunt digital stamp


Ocean border dies


Scene builder dies









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop