Winter scene - Have a magical holiday

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today sharing a card that I made using Mama Elephant stamps and Craftin Desert Divas dies and stencil.


For my card today I started by ink blending the background using Distress inks : Peacock feathers and Antique Linen . Then die cut it using Craftin Desert Divas Crazy stitched frames dies  


Next I took the Snowflake Flurries stencil and embossed it to the panel using my Big shot maschine.


The cute images are from Mama Elephant - A cookie Christmas stamp set and they are coloured using using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers 

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn - Frosty fairy friends stamp set . To finish the card I added some sequins to appear like snowflakes .

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day ! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop