Creating a card using only die cuts

Hello everyone!


Stopping by today to share this card that I made using just die cutting


For this card I started using Mama Elephant Favor Bag accessory Dog creative cuts and die cutting from different colored cardstock 

Next I inked the edges  from the cardstock using Vintage Photo distress ink and for the cheeks I used Worn Lipstick distress ink .


Then I die cut the Grassy border from Lawn Fawn and inked up with Distress ink Mowed Lawn . For the sky I used Distress ink Peacock Feathers .

The dog and the grass border are adhered to the panel using foam tape and the sentiment which is also from Mama Elephant Hello friend script die using liquid glue.

If you want to see the process of creating this card I also have a video




Thank you for stopping by ! Have a lovely day !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop