Little Monkey agenda card

Hello everyone!

Made another card today using Mama Elephant stamps and this time I am using the Little monkey agenda stamp set and oh I cant even handle how adorable this monkey are .


I have a video sharing how I created this card and also the idea behind this card so feel free to check it out :) 


The supplies I used for this card are 

Mama Elephant Little Monkey agenda stamp set 
Mama Elephant Pix's Favourites stamp set (the sentiment )
Craftin Desert Divas Inside Scalloped rectangles dies
Craftin Desert Divas Fall border dies 
Lawn Fawn Puffy clouds border dies 
Distress inks Mermaid Lagoon , Peacock feathers 
Memento Dew Drops inks
Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins mix 





Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop